Kevin De Bruyne reveals he met his wife after sliding into her Twitter DMs during Chelsea loan spell

Kevin De Bruyne reveals he met his wife after sliding into her Twitter DMs during Chelsea loan spell
Kevin De Bruyne revealed he met his future wife after sending her a direct message on Twitter.The Manchester City ace is considered one of the best midfielders in the world and is leading Pep Guardiola’s men to an unprecedented quadruple.However, before finding fame, the Belgium international was admittedly introverted and even struggles to form close bonds with his teammates.Kevin De Bruyne has blossomed into one of the best midfielders in the world2
Kevin De Bruyne has blossomed into one of the best midfielders in the world
Although he is firm friends with Raheem Sterling now (despite thinking he was a ‘d******d’ at first) the 27-year-old admits he owes much of his newfound confidence after sliding into his future wife’s DMs while on loan from Chelsea.“Everything changed then,” De Bruyne told the Player’s Tribune. “But not just because of football. It was also because I had my (future) wife by my side.“She helped me grow in ways that Ive probably never expressed out loud even to her. This is such an embarrassing story that I hesitate to tell it! But since I promised you honesty, then I guess I have to. And its pretty funny, anyway.“It started with a tweet. I only had a few thousand followers at the time, because I was still on loan at Werder Bremen. So I tweeted something about a match or whatever, and this pretty girl favorited it.De Bruyne spent the 2012-13 season on loan at Werder Bremen from Chelsea2
De Bruyne spent the 2012-13 season on loan at Werder Bremen from Chelsea
“I was single at the time, and my friend noticed it. So he said, ‘She looks like a nice girl, no? You should send her a message.’“And I literally said to him, ‘No, no, no. Come on. People dont like me. They dont get me. She wont respond.’“So he grabbed my phone and started tapping out a message. He showed me the phone and said, ‘Come on, can I hit send?’“I was probably on the floor, cringing, but for some reason I said, ‘O.K. fine, send it.’ “Says it all, no? Im supposed to be this big footballer, and I didnt even have the heart to slide into my future wifes DMs! I didnt dare!“But thankfully, he sent the message for me, and she responded. We got to know each other over text for a few months. Its a lot easier for me once I get to know someone, so after that, I was good. It really was a beautiful thing.“She changed my life in so many ways. Honestly, I dont know what I would do without her.

Koulibaly has long been targeted by a host of Europe’s top clubs

When you first met Daniel Levy and outlined your vision for the club, is this the realisation, a Champions League semi-final? My first meeting was in his house and he was without shoes, like in his pyjamas but it was in the afternoon. We were talking… it's the truth… about my feeling about the squad of Tottenham.
'To infinity and beyond': Pochettino says he is living his

The youngster is helped to his feet after the shocking incident

Drake: 'Curse' may have wrecked Liverpool's title hopes and affected Sergio Aguero, Romelu Lukaku and Conor McGregor The Canadian rapper has an unfortunate habit of supporting sports stars
'Curse' may have wrecked Liverpool's title hopes and affected
fussboll.com/2019/04/11/curse-may-have-wrecked-liverpools-title-hopes-and-affected-sergio-aguero-romelu-lukaku-and-conor-mcgregor/
'Curse' may have wrecked Liverpool's title hopes and affected Sergio Aguero, Romelu Lukaku and Conor McGregor Conor McGregor Curse Drake Fussboll Liverpool
Drake: 'Curse' may havewrecked Liverpool's title hopes and

Ramsey is set to join Juventus in the summer

Cristiano Ronaldo scored in his 10th international tournament for Portugal with Nations League hat-trick against Switzerland Ronaldo rolled back the years for Portugal 15 years after scoring at
Football news, Nations League: Cristiano Ronaldo hat-trick

Cascarino picked Bernardo Silva over Young Player of the Year Raheem Sterling

Hinting on what the problem might be for Virgil Van Dijk, Mark Lawrenson stated that he has lost his trusted partners on the pitch to injury and the people. However, it is unsure when Joe Gomez and other defenders will be returning but it has been established that the return of Van Dijk to his best will go a long way in helping Liverpool.
Liverpool vs Huddersfield is one of the biggest mismatches in

Can Tottenham hang onto a spot in the top four?

Chelsea loanee Tiemoue Bakayoko suffers racist abuse from Lazio fans as AC Milan midfielder is targeted during Coppa Italia semi-final. AC Milan midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko suffered racist abuse
Bakayoko 'considering his future at Milan' following racist

Wood was West Ham’s nemesis yet again
Southampton vs Tottenham team news and line-ups: Dele Alli

This will be welcome news for the Bolton supporters

Feb 11, 2019 · Cesar Azpilicueta has branded Chelsea's 6-0 hammering at Manchester City unacceptable and apologised to supporters. The Londoners crashed to their heaviest defeat since 1991 as the Premier League
Azpilicueta apologises to Chelsea fans after Manchester City



Denis Suarez latest. Suarez's pending move to the Emirates is dragging on at present with no agreement in sight. The midfielder has no future at Barcelona and he looks set to move on this month. However, the fact Arsenal cannot buy players this month due to a lack of money is slowing down his move to the capital.
Arsenal transfer news: Barcelona outcast Denis Suarez drops

Man City star Leroy Sane has impressed in the Champions League this season

Manchester United are being backed to bring in another striker this summer, with Andy Cole talking up a move for a proven frontman amid talk of interest in the likes of Robert Lewandowski and
Andy Cole tips Manchester United to sign new centre-forward

Dzeko appeared to spit at the ref in Roma’s 7-1 thrashing to Fiorentina

Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa has admitted "full responsibility" for the spying incident at Derby's training ground which left Rams boss Frank Lampard fuming. The build-up to the Sky Bet
Leeds United - Page 13 - talkSPORT

Salah won the Premier League Golden Boot last season and leads the way for goals scored in 2018

The latest Man Utd news including team news, injury updates, transfers, features, match previews, match reports and more. Men's adidas Red Manchester United 2019/20 Home Replica Jersey.
Wednesday transfer news, rumours LIVE: Manchester United

Post a Comment

0 Comments